Thursday, June 12, 2014

Assignment I Am Most Proud Of


Here is the link to my iMovie.

What I am most proud about is my recent "Who am I?" iMovie. I simply loved this assignment. I'm not usually one who enjoys playing with iMovie, editing slides, inserting test, and picking out a song that fits the overall feel of the movie I'm working on. However, with this particular project, my perspective on iMovie-making shifted. What initially got me excited to start this project was the subject I chose: Chebeague Island. Because I picked a topic that I have so many great pictures and video clips of, I was eager to start compiling them. It was so fun to move around the photos, see which ones look the best, and then solidify them in that order. After doing that, what was even more fun was choosing what effect I wanted to put on the video clips and where to place them. Once I did that, I was ready to find a fitting song, and you can never go wrong with one from the Parent Trap soundtrack. Overall, I loved making this "Who am I?" movie. My abnormal love for a school assignment was evident when I found myself working on it at home just for the fun of it. I am very proud of the end result, and I really hope the beauty of Chebeague Island was communicated well through my iMovie.

No comments:

Post a Comment