Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Energy • Passion • Fresh




Purpose:
  • To strengthen your creative problem-solving skills so that you are looking at things in a different way;
  • To find letters of the alphabet in everyday objects to create a word;
  • To become familiar with basic photoshop tools.

As I reflect back to this project, I realize all of the new insights I gained. First, I figured the importance of working with a partner. Working collaboratively toward a common goal played a huge role in this project. Maddie and I had to voice our own personal opinions and take into consideration the other's regarding what we wanted to use for our words, what to photo, and what to use for our final piece. Also, pertaining more to the skills of photography, I learned how to look at objects in a different way. For example, it would be difficult to look at a telephone cord from afar and know that that object would make a perfect S. Instead, I figured out that you really have to get up close to the object and take it from an angle that makes sense. Another learning would be how to navigate and use Photoshop. Before this, I never learned how to edit photos using this application– let alone even open it up on my computer. This program is very useful and will be majorly beneficial in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment