Wednesday, March 26, 2014

History of Photography



Through doing this project, numerous insights arose for me. I realized the impact that certain photographers had on the world around them. For example, there was that one photographer that shot the little kids working in the factories; it was a sad sight to see, but it was reality and was for the public to get a good idea as to what is really happening to those kids. Similarly, from my own project, the name Berenice Abbott will always stay with me. I really loved the photos she took of New York as it endured the 1920’s. The book Changing New York, that has those pictures compiled, is something that I would love to see. I also thought it was good to learn what looks visually appealing to the eye when constructing our poster. We had to match specific colors to either images, text, or title. Another learning that I had gained by doing this project is learning the value of teamwork and how it can be a little stressful or challenging at times.

No comments:

Post a Comment